Cancellations / Course Changes
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Vet Meet GmbH (Vet Meet GmbH, Birkenweg 10, 26384 Wilhelmshaven, phone: 00491601822837, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear written statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or E-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- If you withdraw from this Agreement, Vet Meet GmbH will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached Vet Meet GmbH. For this repayment, Vet Meet GmbH use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you. If you have requested that the services be commenced during the period of cancellation, you must pay Vet Meet GmbH a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of services already provided by you at the time you inform Vet Meet GmbH of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract Comparison with the total volume of services provided for in the contract.
- For cancellations for a webinar, a full refund minus an 8% administration fee of the annual price will be paid if the cancellation happens prior to the first webinar date and after the above mentioned 14 days. In case one or multiple webinars have already occurred the price for those will be deducted on top of the administration fee regardless if the live meeting was attended.
For Cancellations for the Imaging Summer Camp after the above mentioned 14 days and more than 90 days weeks prior to the start of the course and a full refund will be made minus an 8% administrative charge. Up to 45 days prior to the meeting 50% of the meeting price plus the 8% administration fee will be charged. Up to 21 days prior to the meeting 75% of the meeting price plus the 8% administration fee will be charged. After the 21 days prior to the meeting, the full meeting price has to be paid. However, if there is a waiting list for the Imaging Summer Camp then Vet Meet GmbH will make every effort to resell the place to an individual on the waiting list and an administrative fee of 12% will be charged. If you, however, find a person that would like to take your space than no cancellation fee except for the 8% administration fee has to be paid.
- Booked passes (webinars or Imaging Summer Camp) cannot be transferred to another person. In case the login details for a webinar will be passed along to another person and Vet Meet will notice this, your pass will be automatically cancelled without any further warning and there will be no refund for the pass money. An additional penalty charge of 500Euro has to be paid to Vet Meet within 10 days of notification via bank transfer.
- Vet Meet GmbH reserves the right, under special circumstances, to alter course programs, dates, venues and speakers, should this be required. Vet Meet GmbH will give you maximum notice possible. Those changes are not a reason for cancellation in which Vet Meet GmbH would have to refund the registration fee. In the event of a cancellation of the Imaging Summer Camp by Vet Meet GmbH, course fees will be refunded in full. Vet Meet GmbH will however not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by you. In case a webinar gets cancelled the annual membership will be extended by one meeting. No money will be refunded.
- The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the provision of services, if Vet Meet GmbH has provided the service completely and has only begun to carry out the service after you have expressly given your consent, and at the same time you have confirmed that you know that you will lose your right of withdrawal on complete fulfillment of contract by Vet Meet GmbH.